Bhubaneswar: It has been decided to provide facilities for journey with unreserved tickets in unreserved coaches in nine nominated trains within East Coast Railway jurisdiction. East Coast Railway has de-reserved three General Second Class Reserved coaches and both Guard cum Luggage van coaches in six trains w.e.f. 1st November, 2021. Coaches in these trains are distinctively marked as Reserved and Un-reserved at both ends near Guard cum Luggage Van coaches. Unreserved Mail/Express fare will be charged in these trains. These train are …
01. 08301/08302 Sambalpur-Rayagada-Sambalpur Special.
02. 08569/08570 Bhubaneswar-Visakhapatnam-Bhubaneswar Inter City Special.
03. 08417/08418 Puri-Gunupur-Puri Special.
04. 08493/08494 Bhubaneswar-Balangir-Bhubaneswar Inter City Special.
05. 08507/08508 Visakhapatnam-Rayagada-Visakhapatnam Special.
06. 08433/08434 Bhubaneswar-Palasa-Bhubaneswar Special.
Coach Numbers D/7, 8 & 9 in 08301/08302 Sambalpur-Rayagada-Sambalpur Special; D/5, 6 & 7 in 08569/08570 Bhubaneswar-Visakhapatnam-Bhubaneswar Inter City Special; D/5, 6 & 7 in 08417/08418 Puri-Gunupur-Puri Special; D/4, 5 & 6 in 08493/08494 Bhubaneswar-Balangir-Bhubaneswar Inter City Special; D/8, 9 & 10 in 08507/08508 Visakhapatnam-Rayagada-Visakhapatnam Special and Coach Number D/7, 8 & 9 in 08433/08434 Bhubaneswar-Palasa-Bhubaneswar Special trains along with Guard cum Luggage Van Coaches will be earmarked for Unreserved Coaches for journey with unreserved tickets.
In addition to the above, three pairs of Special trains will run as fully unreserved trains w.e.f. 1st November, 2021. These trains are…
01. 08531/08532 Visakhapatnam-Palasa-Visakhapatnam Special.
02. 08414/08413 Puri-Paradeep-Puri Special.
03. 08423/08424 Bhubaneswar-Nayagarh Town-Bhubaneswar Special.